Xpelair in-line extractor fan XID100
The Xpelair XID inline range is engineered for a trouble free operation and delivered complete with adjustable mounting bracket.The practical, reliable fans are ideal for ducted applications in shops, schools, factories, offices, pubs, hotels, restaurants and kitchens. They are available in a variety of duct size diameters to suit any application.
The range is manufactured in zinc coated corrosion resistant sheet metal with 30mm long spigot connections for ease of connection to ductwork. The fan unit is speed controllable to offer flexibility and individual control.
A full choice of ventilation accessories is available to complement this range to design a complete system.
- Type: Metal inline
- Application: Commercial/Industrial
- Control options: Speed control and humidity/PIR sensing
- Compact and robust zintec steel construction
- Pressure developing, centrifugal inline fans suitable for extract or intake applications
- Extra length 30mm spigots
- Can be mounted at any angle using the universal mounting bracket supplied
- External rotor motor – totally enclosed and lubricated for life
- Insulation Class F. Fitted with safety thermal overload protection – protected to IPX4
- Impeller is backward curved
- Supply voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Spigot diameter (mm) 97
- Sound pressure level (dB (A)@3m)55
- Max electrical power rating (W)85
- Weight (kg) 2.5
- Guarantee (years, UK) 3