Redring Powerstream (RP10.8) 10.8KW water heaters allow you to supply up to two basins or one basin and one shower with instant hot water.
Redring Powerstreams are ideal if you dont have the room or budget for a centrally stored hot water cylinder. They are economical to run because they dont suffer from any standing heat loss like water storage cylinders do.
The Redring Powerstream is simple to install as it just requires a mains cold water feed and electrical supply!
- •Water temperature example: The 10.8KW model produces a higher water temperature at higher flow rates than the 9.5KW model
- •Recomended Cable: Twin & Earth (6242Y) 6mm or 10mm (Depending on length of run and how the cable is installed)
- •Recomended Fuse Size: 45A
The larger Redring Powerstream model 12KW allows you to improve your flow rate/performance. Please see the installation instructions for a more detailed comparison.)
- •Water supplied to one or two outlets (either one shower and one hand basin or two hand basins)
- •Water outlet via existing tap or mixer (especially suitable via spray tap)
- •Direct mains supply
- •Small compact shape
- •Remote fitting option
- •No standing heat losses
- •Fast response
- •Choice of two power settings on installation
- •Unit can be mounted upright or turned through 90 degrees (though not upside down) to allow for easier installation.
For shower applications, the Redring Shower Mixer Kit is recomended. The unit is not suitable for baths or large kitchen sinks.
Dimensions (All Models) : 307 x 160 x 74mm