This security camera has crystal clear 1080 HD resolution with a 140 degree field of view, but with motion activated sensors that cover an impressive 270 degrees allowing you to cover blind spots and around corners from day to night. The camera has facial and object detection, smart zoom and panning systems to ensure that when you are alerted to an visitor to your premises you can easily identify them.
By using the free-to-download Ring App you can flash the lights, sound the alarm, zoom in and pan the camera and talk to and with your visitors. The App enables very simple set up of the system and the zones/areas that you want covered by the motion detectors and the camera sights.
Floodlight Cam automatically sends alerts to your smart phone, table or PC when it detects motion, and has Live View streaming of video and audio to your device, allowing you to see, hear and have two way conversations with your visitors wherever you are in the world.
The camera system is hardwired and replaces your existing floodlight. It requires a minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps but 2 Mbps is recommended to get the best performance out of the Ring Floodlight Cam.
- Ultra-wide 270 degree field of detection,
- 140 degree camera lens field of view, recording in crystal clear 1080p Full HD resolution Two 3000° kelvin floodlights
- Remote-activated 110 decibel alarm
- Facial detection
- Object detection
- Video on demand with Live View
- It's weather-resistant, operating between -28° and +48° C, to work rain or shine
- Infrared night vision ensures operability day and night In-built motion sensors are customisable
- Connects over your home Wi-Fi network
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy
- Powered by mains connection
- Requires professional installation by a qualified electrician